Demonstrating how its technologies and solutions can help advance business, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital document imaging and office solutions, opened its Integrated Solutions Showcase in Las Vegas in late September. During this two-day, invitation- only expo, Commonwealth Technology was able to learn about its latest technological innovations for businesses, including the debut of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series, a new document service platform that seamlessly blends hardware, software and services to advance modern business environments.
Commonwealth Technology will utilize Canon's technology and innovation to help customers be more productive, more efficient and more cost-effective, all while achieving a higher level of quality and document management control. With the debut of the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series, our customers and partners will be introduced to a whole new way of streamlining and simplifying business practices including:
· Canon’s new customizable User Interface designed to further simplify user access to system functionality
· New Advanced Box capabilities that provide a collaborative workspace for the sharing of documents across any sized enterprise
· Canon’s imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop software (part of imageRUNNER ADVANCE Essentials) uniquely bringing device capabilities directly to the user's desktop
· Direct integration with Microsoft SharePoint Server and Adobe workflow
· Partners, including eCopy, that will demonstrate how their applications, such as eCopy ShareScan and PaperWorks, can be seamlessly integrated into customer workflows to simplify the steps needed to effectively manage paper in the office.